Software engineering courses (specification, design and modeling, domain specific languages, business processes, formal methods, software quality, MDD, advanced OOP), enterprise software systems development, networks, and distributed systems.
- Reliability and safety of concurrent and large distributed systems
- Extractive and generative approaches for software artifacts
- Software behavioral model inference from execution traces
- SOA testing based on formal methods
- Domain Specific Languages
- Standardisation of Petri nets